Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 7, 2010

Closet Envy

We all have dreams. Some dreams are noble, some are not. This particular dream of mine is definitely of the guilty pleasures sort. But if I had to guess, I bet many of you reading right now would agree: a dressing room with flattering light, chic furnishings, and shelving galore would be sublime.


Photobucket
via The Lovely Owl
Swooning for the pink tufted chaise.
Photobucket
image - Domino via La Dolce Vita
White and airy space.
Photobucket
via Hopscotch & Grace
Love the West Elm rug tying in a sitting area.
Photobucket
via La Dolce Vita
The one and only Jenna Lyons' dressing room.
Photobucket
via Decor Pad
I'm a sucker for wallpaper.  More on that later...
Photobucket
via La Dolce Vita
Nanette Lepore's closet.

1 comment:

Calder Clark said...

Chass: "I die". I have a litany of fave closet pix stowed up that i'm about to pinterest soon - we must swap ideas! that and an antique vanity of sorts are high on my gleefully girly list. Love the blog- can't wait to stalk it!
xo
Calder