Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 6, 2010

A Note

You see, not that many things have changed since I became a momma. You read that right. Sure, there are days when I'm still in my pajamas at noon. Yeah, my receipts at Target are exponentially higher these days.  But ultimately, I'm still trying to live my life as happily and beautifully as I can. What better way to chronicle and share my daily inspirations than a blog?

Because really, who says you can't carry a supply of diapers and Cheerios in an incredible handbag?


image - "Jak and Jil" via Pretty Mommy


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! Everything has changed for me... but in a great way. I look forward to reading your blog, Chass. Congrats! Thanks for keeping us all in-line with the fashion trends.

Unknown said...

Cute blog, Chass! Yes, I absolutely agree that you can still be a mom AND be fabulous at the same time! Cheers to great handbags and shoes...and here's to not getting juice spilled on them!

Gray Benko said...

I am so excited about your blog! You can bet that I will be checking it daily! Oh and, "Because really, who says you can't carry a supply of diapers and Cheerios in an incredible handbag?"...my new favorite quote :)

Julia Ryan said...

I agree wholeheartedly! Although, I'm a brand new momma and when BabyGirl's bottle leaked all over the bottom of my speedy 30 last Thursday I thought I was going to cry. I'm thinking I just need a bigger handbag not a cheaper one :)

torrie said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting me today!

I could not agree more. I've forgotten along the way, but the blog world (that I've stepped into this past year) has done WONDERS for reminding me. Happy to have found you and off to read more:)...