Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 28, 2010

100 Followers And Kickin' Breast Cancer

I just want to sincerely thank each of you for supporting my blog.  The past 7 weeks have been so awesome and I have you all to thank for it.  I was pretty darn excited when I saw that I had hit 100 followers (and counting).  I feel blessed to have you all join me in my daily musings.  You all rock- consider this a big, warm cyber hug!

Now for a much more important message- my mother in law sent me this video and I feel compelled to share in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  About 135 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to benefit "Susan G. Komen for the Cure".  These ladies got down and had a good time.

Each time someone views the video United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen organization.  Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100k raised. 

Want to be a part of this?  Just watch the video!




6 comments:

Nuha said...

that was great! i love how the cheerleaders were both young and old :)

torrie said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My mom had breast cancer, so I appreciate it tremendously when others' to their part to *make a difference* in this regard.

Love the video, and just shared via FB & twitter:).

Acbarnett said...

Congratulations Chassity!! I'm so happy to be one of those followers.

Gray Benko said...

109 followers and counting! That is amazing! I'm not really surprised though...best. blog. ever.

Gray Benko said...

PS- great video. I have to say it brought a tear to my eye seeing all of those women from so many age groups getting together for such a great cause. Thanks for sharing.

traci zeller designs said...

Your blog is awesome, and you are too, Chassity!! Yay for 100 followers and counting!! You'll pass many more milestones before you know it!

PS -- Thanks for sharing the video. I lost a friend to breast cancer this year -- at 29 years old.