Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 7, 2010

J.Crew's October Shoe Pick

I just so happen to belong to possibly the best club ever - the J.Crew Shoe of the Month Club!
Every month I wait with baited breath for the "it pair" to arrive.  I just found out that October's shoe is one that I've been lusting over.  The Miller High-Heel Motorcycle Boots.
Well slap me happy and color me pretty!  It's a fine day indeed.

Stay tuned for my review of the Shoe of the Month Club.  I'll give you the inside scoop on which shoes I've received each month.  Oddly, there is very little information out there regarding the club.  

Look for it in your readers in the middle of November.

2 comments:

traci zeller designs said...

Ohmygoodness, that is the best club to belong to! INCREDIBLE!!

jane says said...

Thank you thank you thank you. I have been wondering about the J.Crew shoe of the month club for years.

http://littleblacksequin.blogspot.com/