Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 21, 2010

Niki Jones' Winter 2010 Collection

Have you checked out Niki Jones' winter 2010 collection?  Gorgeousness.  I want it all.  Here are some of my favorites...

And I agree with Amy Moss, Niki's vintage kantha quilts are absolutely beautiful.

And this owl pillow would just be bananas in Lilly's room.

This rug = bliss.

There are too many lovelies to show you all so just go see for yourself.

Lastly, need some cooking inspiration?  Check out the fall recipe exchange schedule.  I'm thinking that this crock pot chicken spezzatino sounds delish!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhh...those vintage quilts are heaven!

nuha @ Theres a Little Sweetness in Everything said...

i. am. drooling!! I loveeee this!! this has inspired me to "attempt" a morrocan themed home office!