Hi everyone! Daniella here from Dress, Design & Decor and so happy to be sharing a few of my favourite things from home today. I have yet to decorate (decisions, decisions...) but I'm a huge fan of crisp, clean white so it's quite suiting for now!
1. I absolutely adore my bright bedroom with windows looking out onto the balcony. It's nice to wake up with light streaming in, in a warm, cozy bed. Especially now that Winter is settling in. The pendant lights that hang over my beside tables are also a favourite of mine... something different from table lamps!
2. Books and magazines are strewn all over my home! I love fashion and lifestyle books, along with interior design of course. My favourites being about all things french! "Book clutter" is definitely welcome in my home. One of these days I hope to have a library room where I can relax and read with a good cup of tea.
3. In the main living area I have floor-to-ceiling windows with a great view. It's really my favourite part of my home! In the Summer it's all bright green trees, beautiful colours in the Fall, and magical when it's snowing in the Winter!
4. Candles are a must have for every home. I received this Voluspa candle as a gift recently and absolutely love the smell and flickering light. There's something about candles that's just so calming, don't you think?
5. In the past fews years i've been collecting quite a few little vintage treasures. I love this siamese kitty ring holder of my Mother's... and I found this pretty, pink perfume bottle just last week. The atomizer still works too! I also collect old novels and silverware with mother-of-pearl handles. I think it's nice to treasure items with so much elegant detail.
Thank you so much to Daniella for opening up her beautiful home to us. If Dress, Design & Decor is not already on your reading list, I'm sure it will be now. Hmmm... now if only I could get Daniella to share her favorite things in her closet!! Wink, wink.