Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 18, 2010

Did You See This?

Did you all see this?


I had a hard enough time resisiting its gold dust sister a few months ago.  I'm not so sure that I can resist the oyster shade though.  Absolutely perfection for the holiday season.

Also, still need a calendar for the new year?  Check out all 16 gorgeous options in this etsy treasury.


I'm also thinking hard about this watercolor painting.


The artist said she's considering making it a print, too...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything is so beautiful! I adore the skirt and that watercolor is simply stunning.. Let the holidays begin.

Julia Ryan said...

That skirt is A-MAZING! Perfect for the holidays!!!

Morgan said...

That might be the most perfect holiday skirt EVER.

jane says said...

That skirt is awesome. I just saw it in the window the other day. You have to get it.

traci zeller designs said...

I'm going to have to stop reading your blog because all I want to do is order everything that you pick out! ;-) Love that skirt and that painting!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the skirt and LOVE the painting!!! Have a great weekend:) xo
PS- I'm done the post so will send it your way on Monday:)