Without further ado, here's Kirsten.
Today I am sharing 5 of my favorite things in my home with you. I love so many things in my home so it was hard to narrow it down! But here are a few.
1. My Trellis pillow. This pillow was the first decorative purchase I made for my home when I moved in. It has set the scene for my whole living room. I love it.
2. The chandelier in my office. I never imagined how amazing this chandelier would make my office feel. It makes my office feel girly and glamourous.
3. My stenciled wall in my master bedroom. I love it. I can't imagine that wall without it! It does so much for the room. I wish I could stencil every wall in my house. If only it wasn't so much work!
4. My Flokati rug is one of my very favorite things. It's so so so soft. Every time I step on it I just want to lay down and take a nap. Plus if it gets dirty I can throw it in the wash!
5. I love this chevron frame. I got it from Furbish. It's perfect in my office and the picture of my son in it makes it even better!
Kirsten, your favorites are fabulous. I'm loving them all. Thank you so much for sharing with us all.