Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 25, 2011

Keely Shares Her Favorites

Let's resume our Designer's Favorites series, shall we??  Many of you probably know Keely and her blog, luxe + lillies.  I've been reading her for awhile now, and I absolutely love her take on style and substance.  I had gotten my first peak of her home when she shared this...


and knew that I most certainly, without a doubt, really needed to see a lot more of it.  I'm betting you did too.  And so I present, the lovely Keely.


Hello! Keely here from luxe + lillies, and I'm thrilled to be sharing 5 of my favorite things from around my home today...

1. My white/gray Restoration Hardware bedding. I'm a lunatic about it [to be completely honest] I go as far as shutting my bedroom door all day so that no pets will disrupt my beautifully made bed. I adore how clean and classic it looks! 


2. Art from my little brother. He is 8 years younger than me, and we have always been really close. These are a few of his first pieces, and I'm certainly his biggest fan. Of course he has gone on to create hundreds of pieces, all of which are fantastic- and I'm just so proud of him, I probably have 10 pieces on my walls...


3. My all-white bathroom. We live in a small place, and when we first moved in- I wasn't sure about all the white. Now, I think its the best feature of our apartment. The white is so clean and bright, it makes the space feel much bigger than it is.

4. My workspace. Its a great little space next to the silk draperies I adore so much, our floor to ceiling windows, with my inspiration wall, and super girly damask patterned chair.  I knew I needed to carve out a little workspace [no matter how tiny it was] and is perfect for me!


5. The bar tray. I made this menu from the drink menu at one of my favorite restaurants. There's something so pretty about the shiny bottles, fun colors, and mirrored tray against the striped wall.

Thanks so much for having me today Chassity!

Thanks so much to Keely for stopping by today and sharing her home.  Isn't that framed bar menu genius?!  Be sure to head over to her blog.  You won't be disappointed.

29 comments:

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

I can see why you needed to see more. It's amazing! So much to love but the large floor mirror in the bathroom is definitely on the list!

Unknown said...

I adore adore Keely's space- absolutely gorgeous!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohh thanks for the peak! Her place is gorgeous and have always loved her blog as well

Anonymous said...

Wow. I blown away. Beautiful. I think my favorite part was her office space. The purple silk curtains and damask chair. Devine. Im inspired just looking at it! Can't imagine sitting there! : )

Andrea Whitehead said...

Such a gorgeous space! I'm definitely holding on to the first pic. I have a similar setup for our TV and I've had a hard time accessorizing it. This setup is beautiful and functional!
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love her and her spaces. She is fabulous!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love her spaces!

Staci Edwards said...

Love that shower curtain!
{Chassity - thanks for guest blogging today}

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

LOVE it! I know I've gone on her blog before, but not regularly enough...obviously! (c: Fabulous and I really love what she did for Emily's blog...

http://loveallthingsbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love Keely's blog, and now I can say that I adore her space as well! Little brother's art work and that clever drinks menu framed above the bar are two real stand out faves for me!

Jessie said...

i dig her style.

Unknown said...

I know I am late in commenting, trying to play catch up! But I adore her brothers art, what a talent! And the office is pretty sweet too! I am trying desperately to get mine done...I might need to hire a designer haha! And I did get the glasses, they gave us all a pair :) I CAN"T wait for you to come next year! Are you going to blogfest in NY?

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Gorgeous! That bar tray is pretty impressive!

Anonymous said...

love this post! i am so touched by how keely loves and supports her brother's art! so sweet. off to discover keely's blog...thanks for the intro, chassity!

xo,
joAnn

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wow, totally gorgeous!

Simply LKJ said...

Loving the bar tray, and the menu...how clever!!

Maggie Conner said...

Love all the colors. Great spaces! I love decorating inspiration. Following your blog now :)

http://www.thehautehoosier.blogspot.com/

Kayla said...

linked over from design mom and i'm loving what i see! what a great blog chassity.

ps- love that you live in charleston... my dream is to move to the coast and charleston seems pretty great. would love to pick your brain about living there!

Rach said...

I am so inspired after reading your blog its great!

Julia Ryan said...

Love your whole house Keely! And great job on Emily's blog makeover, it's perfection!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Love that office space and those purple drapes! xo

emily said...

What a beautiful home. I am loving that shower curtain. And I love the bar area!

Anonymous said...

I love this series! And I can't get enough of her office space!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

love everything in her home! Thanks for sharing!

Acbarnett said...

What a great peek into a fabulous home! I've loved her blog for a while now. That art is amazing- does he sell his work? or do commissions? (As I especially love the Eiffel tower!)and anything from Restoration Hardware is amazing! Thanks for sharing...

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Love this series...and the eiffel tower art is stunning! thanks for the introduction to a new blog (to me)

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I love her bar!

This series is wonderful!

Santi said...

Love this spaces ! ;)

http://santiroyalhome.blogspot.com/

Glam at Home said...

I really love this section of your blog! It's fun to find out what other designers out there are doing.