Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 24, 2011

Look At You & Your Fancy Self

{Card by Papyrus, thanks to my beautiful friend Reagan for sending!}

Right though?!  I just laughed and laughed at this.  So here's to getting all gussied up and celebrating what really matters.  As for me, we'll be celebrating over brunch with family followed by an Easter egg hunt for my girl (b/c you remember she OWNS egg hungs, wink)!  Hope your weekend is as beautiful as mine has been.  Much love, kisses, and hugs forever and ever.

5 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love this! From the sounds of your weather and beach time, I think you've had an amazing weekend so far!! Enjoy the rest of it. xoxo

Christina said...

happy easter!

Michaela said...

Happy Easter, sweet friend (: Hope your day is wonderful!

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

haha too funny. have a very happy easter! :)

Bud and Leo said...

Such a cute card! Happy Easter :)