Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 6, 2011

Welcome Sponsor Homemaker Movement

Have you checked out my newest sponsor Homemaker Movement's shop?  I'm a big fan. And if you like pretty pillows made from gorgeous fabrics, and are a fan of heirloom quality, then I think you're going to love it too.


The pillow covers are expertly sewn with coordinating invisible zippers and are fully lined.  And you get to choose your pillow insert --  a plush 10/90 down feather blend insert or an organic spa insert.


And I'm so excited that this Suzani Embroidered Velvet pillow is already on it's way to me!!  I chose the spa insert that is filled with organic buckwheat hulls and a special blend of pure, organic French lavender and mint.  I'm in love already.

{Now I only need to decide where I'm putting her!}

It was so hard to choose just one.  Zahida's shop is filled with gorgeousness.




We all know that pillows are one of the easiest ways to switch things up around your home.  Go visit Homemaker Movement and see what Zahida has for you.  Trust me, there's something there.  I haven't even shown you half of her amazing collection.

Luxury starts at home.  Join the movement.

23 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Gorgeous pillows. I am such a pillow addict but they really do transform a room!

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Loving these pillows!

Your Southern Peach said...

Wow, these really are gorgeous! I love the one in the upper right hand corner.

Bud and Leo said...

Gorgeous! I need new pillows asap!

Unknown said...

Look at you with all these fabulous sponsors- well done lady! This shop is gorgeous- nothing I love more than pretty pillows and the one you got is gorge!!! Off to have a look:)

Anonymous said...

Love these pillows! Such a fantastic source that I didn't know about. Now, I'm off to go shopping...

travelkate said...

I'm obsessed with that velvet suzani pillow you are getting...it's gorgeous!

Simply LKJ said...

Those pillows are gorgeous! Very different from the others out there right now.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

That's so funny! These pillow designs are where I got inspiration for Dana's Blog logo!!

Lily said...

Yes, I have seen her pillows before and absolutely love them. That leopard one is really on my list !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

love these, thanks for the introduction!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

You are so right...they are so gorgeous! And they are a pretty darn good deal considering all the ones I looked at *include* the insert! (c:

traci zeller designs said...

GORGEOUS!!

Morgan said...

Obviously I'm loving all the yellow and gray options! Oh so pretty...

Unknown said...

Don't mind if I do :) great line and super quality!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Gorgeous pillows!

Allison {Live Love Small} said...

i have a slight obsession with pillows. i'm going to go check this shop out now!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Going to browse their site now. That first blue and turquoise pillow needs to come live with me.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm kind of obsessed with pillows, I find myself wanting to update mine all the time. These are soo gorgeous!

Nuha said...

oh my goodness I am officially obsessed!

Gray Benko said...

Wow these are GORGEOUS!! Headed over to her website now to check out the rest!

Julie and Lauren said...

These are all beautiful! I love how pillows are usually the most economic and sometimes the most effective ways to transform a room : )

Michaela said...

Beautiful pillows! I love all the patterns and detailing.