Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 29, 2011

Alesya Bags


I'm THRILLED today.  You know why?  Because I finally get to share my friend Alesya Opelt's new laptop bag line.  Alesya's Bags has been a long time coming.  What started as disappointment at seeing women's outfits repeatedly ruined by bulky and boring laptop bags has turned Alesya into the fashionable designer of these gorgeous laptop bags you get to see here today.


Currently there are three colors available:  Eggplant, Equestrian Tan, and Kelly Girl Green.  These bags fit up to a 15" laptop, any tablet or e-reader.  The best part?  They look like a handbag, but function like a laptop bag.  Hallelujah.


With Alesya's bag launch she's hoping to inspire other female entrepreneurs to start great businesses.  That's why she reveals everything she can on her blog, to show other women how she does it so they can do it too.  I'm so proud of her!  Women helping women. That's what it's all about, right?!


The Alesya Bags shopping site just went live at midnight, so GO GO GO.  These babies are about to blow up big time, but you know you heard it here first. :) 

21 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

wow, these are amazing! I wish they'd been around two years ago when I was shlumpling my ugly to the office every day!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

LOVE!!! So classy and perfect for the office. So happy for her new venture!

Morgan said...

Love that she had an idea and went for it! Will definitely check out her blog...

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love love the green! A giant congrats to her- fabulous!!

Jessie said...

Those are the most stylish laptop bags I have seen!

Unknown said...

I need that for my Ipad! Love the kelley green and will totally be stopping by her blog! So true about women helping women...we should all stick together and support one another xoxox!

Jenna Lee said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that green bag! Going there NOW!!!!

Marianne said...

You seriously have some very talented friends! The green bag is fab!!! xo

Lily said...

Really cute ! Definitely does not look like a laptop bag !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Fabulous is definitely right...I love a woman who can identify a problem and come up with a gorgeous solution (c:

Jenny Schu said...

I just saw this bag on twitter this morning and am totally putting it on my wish list.

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Great idea! I get so upset when my bag ruins a top and makes it pill!

Jenima said...

I LOVE the green one!!! Seriously what woman doesn't need/want a laptop bag disguised as a super cute handbag?! my laptop happens to be 15 in", perfect!!

Audra said...

Sweet mother these are fabulous.

Urban Nester said...

okay, hi. give me those adorable teal heels and extra high bun now please. thanks.

xoxo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just checked out her site. WOW. These are gorgeous bags. I love how chic and practical it is.....love.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Wow those bags are incredibly functional!! I want one!!

Ali said...

Absolutely adorable, they look nothing like a laptop bag.

Andrea Johnson said...

Love love love!! So gorgeous. I'm in love with the green:)

www.frommylivingroom.blogspot.com

Andrea

traci zeller designs said...

Those are beyond fabulous! You would never know it's a laptop bag instead of a chic handbag! i'm all about that kelly green ...

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I totally missed this post somehow! Dying over these purses!!