Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 18, 2011

Chiratorn Chirapravati

Yesterday I made my second purchase from the Chiratorn Chirapravati Sweet Children ceramics collection.  Have you seen these hand painted delights?


The Sweet Children designs, by acclaimed artist M.L. Chiratorn Chirapravati, are just so cute that I can see this becoming an obsession to keep buying.  So far I have a little vase and a tray.

I've found them in a few local stores here in Charleston (ESD, GDC, and Celadon) and also at Color Story Home's website.

16 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

I saw these at GDC after coffee with Natalie :) and thought they were ADORABLE!!! I really need to pick something up during this trip for Wells.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

absolutely love these, such a great gift!

Lilacandgrey said...

adorbs!

Lilac and Grey

Unknown said...

So sweet!!!

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Adorable. Love how they how it holding paintbrushes. I think my paintbrushes need a new little cute home like this!

travelkate said...

Absolutely adorable!

B. Inspired. said...

So cute!

Morgan said...

Love them! So adorable!

Jessie said...

These are so adorable! Love these! :)

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those really are so darling...I think the whole "looks like a kid might have drawn them" quality that gets me...and I mean it as a compliment! My kiddos' artwork are some of my prized possessions (c:

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

they really are adorable!

Lily said...

They are so sweet !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Designwali said...

these are so cute! i really enjoy your blog

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Adorable! Thank you for introducing me to this sweet line!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

These are so cute! going to check them out!

marysia reeves said...

so freaking cute!