Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 25, 2011

Get Ready For Fall With Dani Notes

I'm loving gingham for fall, and this new case would be a gorgeous update for your iphone!


Of course you could pick from any of Dani Notes' ink colors (or designs).


And as fall approaches so do the reason's to party (yay!).  Dani's selection of invitations, platters, and other party supplies are reason enough to throw a fete of your own.
Go visit my lovely sponsor's shop to check it all out!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

All the designs are so cute! I love the iphone cover.

Katie said...

So fantastic, I love the monogram on the iPhone cover! xo

Julia Ryan said...

so cute! I wonder if that extra precious wells plate comes in pink :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I have been wanting one of these Dani Notes covers forever, and the gingham is just too adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

My site:
rachat credit interdit bancaire Rachat De Credit

Simply LKJ said...

Her covers make me want an iPhone!