Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 13, 2011

Reader Submission Files

Remember when I asked you for your own creative take on the brightly colored pants trend?  Well today I'm sharing your submissions, and they're good!  Thank you to everyone who played along and didn't leave me hanging (like the rest of you, I kid I kid).  This was so fun that maybe we'll have to do it again in the future?

Let's start with Almudena from Cafe Au Deux because her board is gorg and, well, she was the first one to submit!  Love it all.

You can see her Polyvore board with shopping links by clicking right...... here!

Eileen from A Creative Day came up with a comfy cool look that I can see myself wearing while shopping along King St and lunching with friends.


Next up is the super cute Jordin from I Love That.  I like that she gives two shoe options because you can simply never have enough.

Check out her Polyvore board with shopping links right here!

And I'll end this pretty post with a twofer by Anna from A Newfound Treasure.  Check out both of these gorgeous outfits she created for us.  The ikat scarf reminded Anna of my blog header and inspired the second outfit.

See both of these Polyvore boards with shopping links HERE.

Thanks for creating these outfits for us today, ladies!  Now let's show them some love.

15 comments:

Chelsea said...

The left board by A Newfound Treasure is blowing me away. LOVE! Would wear it all. xo

Julie and Lauren said...

What an awesome post! I'm kind of loving the bright pants trend- especially hot pink and orange. Too fun to pass up! Xo

Ali said...

The pink & gray scarf from A Newfound Treasure is now just $4.98 at pier one! I just placed my order for pick up!

Simply LKJ said...

They are all incredible! Love the way they all accesorized the outfits. The scarves are to die for.

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Chassity, thanks so much for posting this! All of the outfits look great! I def say do this again, super fun!

Eileen

www.acreativedayblog.com

17 Perth said...

I love what each woman created.....they all did a great job. My favorite though I think is the last board with the ikat scarf.....I am loving that fringe purse too.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh I love them all! But wait a minute, no more submissions? I have mine on my desktop waiting to be edited!!!!! :( I didn't leave you hanging, I swear!!!! well kind of did, but thought I had more time :(

Jordin- I Love That! said...

Thanks Chassity! All great inspirations!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Thanks so much for including me, Chassity! They all look fabulous.

http://www.annaweaver.blogspot.com

Morgan said...

Love the second outfit! I'd totally wear that. :)

caroline reehl said...

They all look amazing!! I would wear all looks :) what a fun way to get your readers involved.

caroline

www.leavierose.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love them all- adore bright pants!!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love these outfits! So perfect for fall

Ali said...

love all these and all the fun options with bright pants. That first one is amazing, she needs to work for a fashion magazine.

Shannon said...

Love the orange trousers that Eileen from A Creative Day used! Will definitley be looking into some like that.

http://www.dylandrake.blogspot.com/