Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 28, 2011

Just A Few Things

I've been looking at this week.  I feel like I need every single thing here.  And one thing I already have! I just want it in another color.  Geesh.


Plaid Blanket: For laying in the park, or just to look at.
Sheer Tie Blouse: Well this is simply perfect alone or layered.
Michael Kors Black Bootie: Can you have enough black boots?  LOVE the slit.
Madewell Fur Scarf: I have to have this.
Pembrook Bootie: Need to decide between the black and this taupe color.  Both?
Helmut Lang Blazer: This is the perfect, flattering cut!
Panama Sunnies: I regularly update my sunglasses and these need to be my next pair.
Saturday Pant: I already have a pair of these and NEED another. So fun.
Green Loafers: I just saw these worn by a girl downtown and they were so amazing in person! LOVE.
So what are your favorites?  Which are the must haves?

PS - Today I'm off to attend Derek Blasberg's new book party co-hosted by THE Lauren Santo Domingo.  What to wear??  The party details coming soon!

16 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I still want the Pembrook Booties too! Did you ever find them in your size? I love the tan but I almost think black would go with more! but for the price you could do both!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Those black Michael Kors booties are stunning!! I think I need them now too :)

Morgan said...

Love the Saturday pants! Although not quite sure I 'need' them! ha!

travelkate said...

I need those Saturday pants!! They look so comfy! I wouldn't mind that blazer too :)

17 Perth said...

Aaahhh--I love all of these too....especially that sheer tie blouse. And the saturday pant--love.

Leslie said...

What perfect fall things! That blazer is really great, and an essential piece.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohh I want ALL of these things!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

Love every pick. I might be right behind you in my purchasing of a few of these beauties, especially the throw, blouse, boots and saturday pants!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

I must get my hands on that fur scarf -- amazing!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That is like *THE PERFECT* tie blouse...the blousey sleeves are just the best...Just hopped by Made by Girl and LOVED your guest post, lady! Especially Miss Lilly's art (c:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I really want a tie blouse and that one is a beauty... My credit card is telling me to buy it...:) I hope you have a great time at the party!

AmyHN said...

I have the Michael Kors black booties, and they are gorgeous. However, they hurt like hell, especially if I wear tights with them which makes my toes fall further down into the pointed shoes. I think it may be a bit too much of both the high high heel along with the platform heels. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to them, and I would say the booties would then be a definite buy.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

LOVE those green loafers!!
aaaand the fact that you said Geesh!! ;)
(my friend and I say that to each other all the time now! Love that show!!)

L.A. in the bay said...

totally fabulous. want those green loafers!

Sarah Roads said...

I am in desperate need of that blouse and blazer and all the shoes can come too. Fabulous finds!

Sarah Engel said...

such a great collection of fall items! love those little booties and the plaid blanket:)