Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 30, 2011

Some End Of Year Thanks

It's been an amazing year here on the blog, and that didn't happen alone.  All of you make all the time that I put into this little space worth it.  Your visits, comments, emails, and overall support are the BOMB, and I love ya.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has helped spread the word about LLL.  I'm touched that you would recommend my ramblings to your friends.  And I owe an extra special thanks to these ten top referring bloggers of 2011.





Lastly, a huge thanks to my sponsors who have supported my blogging habit and 
help me justify my time looking at pretty things to my husband :)  Ya'll ROCK.

Oh yes, one more final thank you to my friend Cassie at Hi Sugarplum for inspiring me to write this post.

4 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Thanks for the love doll! Love your blog and your family! So glad we connected this year! xoxo
p.s Sterling is still talking about Lily's horse:)

Tammy@InStitches said...

Love visiting your blog. Wishing you lots of happiness in 2012 !

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

So glad I could send some peeps your way!

Amber Interiors said...

Yayaaaa!!!! Your worth the read and referral. Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!