Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 6, 2012

Welcome Bellisima Baby Bags

Remember my recent post about how I like to carry "diaper" bags that don't look like diaper bags?  Well shortly after sharing that post Bellisima Baby Bags contacted me about being a sponsor.  I was obviously hesitant, but after taking a look at their site decided it was a good fit.  They have every kind of diaper bag you could possibly imagine (and all well sorted into categories so very easy to do a quick search), including these pretty handbag styles which I really like.


Cute right?  And these are legit diaper bags so the organization and size is there.  There's loads of other goodies there too.


And if you make a $75 or more purchase Bellisima Baby Bags is offering all LLL readers a $25 eGift certificate good towards your next purchase (Good through 1/31/12).  So hop on over there and welcome them :)

13 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

I'm past the baby stage, but those would make nice gifts for a new mom. I had heard of their before, and know people who use them. They are great bags!

The Sister Studio said...

Thanks for sharing! These are super cute. :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing! This is great - I am expecting my first baby in June and I have been looking at diaper bags in the baby store..they are hideous.. nylon bags with cartoons on them. Argh.. So this is really good news! :-) I especially like the middle one to the right.

mlle norvegienne

Unknown said...

Super cute bags, congrats on another sponsor!

Kim Aull said...

I have the timi and leslie Hannah bag and I have it packed ready for baby I love it! It's full of things, but not heavy due to the awesome material. The look is amazing as well :)

Audrey S said...

so very chic! love the style of the yellow one! cheers!
www.dwellinbeauty.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic said...

These are some HOT bags! I am with you, I like bags that look like purses!

Unknown said...

Is it wrong to want another baby because the bags are cute ;) {kidding of course, but those are darling}

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

I think every new baby means a new baby bag!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

I think every new baby means a new baby bag!

christy said...

What great bags, particularly love the gray one.

Allison said...

You read my mind yesterday! thx!!!!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

No doubt about it, I WILL have a chic diaper bag one day! ;) These are such beauties!