Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 26, 2012

Fashion Week Trends For Your Closet (Now)!

Good morning, Everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was so good, and I'm ready to start the new week! And I'm choosing to start the new week with trends I spied on the runway (and off) last week that we can all have in our closets now. No waiting. And even better, a lot of these items are less than $60! Think sheer, neon, pastel, floral, playsuits, and cutouts.

Sheer Jacket with Neon Stiching (Holy moly I want this.)
Mint Skinny Jean (These are in, but I don't need to tell you that... & they're only $57.)
Florid 2 Piece Bikini (Be still my heart, right?)
Tunic with Neon Gem Trim (Holy moly I just ordered this :)
Strappy Suede Sandals (And these come in other fun colors too.)
Playsuit with Rope Belt (Playsuits are in. And this one comes in adorable colors too.)
Tuxedo Jacket (I so need one of these.)
Sheer Cutaway Shirt (Again, sheer is cool.)
Palm Scarf Print Jeans (Patterned pants are so it right now, and these are only $70.)


And let's not forget a good knit. Isn't this A+RO Milena Sweater incredible?
Happy Shopping!! xx

12 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

oh mercy. I'm all over those mint skinnies. And the price is perfect! xoxox

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

So dangerous!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

I'm dying over that tunic. Must have!

xoxo
eileen

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

dying for the cutout top! maybe I will purchase it, but I was trying to save up for Rag & Bone!

Anonymous said...

Dyinggg over the bikini and those turquoise sandals!! I want I want!!!! xoxo Elizabeth

Enter The NOW + Shopbop $100 Gift Card Giveaway

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Ok, I am really loving that sheer cutout blouse. What a cool concept!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

The first 3 pieces stole my heart!

Alicia xoxxo said...

LOVE the sheer cutout blouse!!!! Love love love!!!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love the neon sandels! And the bikini is gorg! Adding to my wants list!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I really was staunchly against the whole neon coming back in...but now I'm pretty sure that's my favorite trend (c: Never say never, right? I'm learning my lesson slowly but surely (c:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

that sweater is gorgeous!! I can see wearing it multiple times it's so cheery!

Miss Jones said...

Dying for these mint pants. Thanks for sharing!

alexcjones.blogspot.com