Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 28, 2012

Happenings

First of all, thank you so much for all the sweet messages yesterday. Ya'll know how to make a girl feel good! And flattery does that. You know what else makes me feel good? Meeting readers who are inspired by my blog...

Meet Angela. A gorgeous LLL reader who was inspired by all of your mixed prints outfits. So much so that she tried out her own version at Charleston Fashion Week. And that's not all, she asked her sweet (and handsome) boyfriend to wear mixed prints too.

{Apparently I need a new camera, this is kinda cloudy.}

Um, how cute are they? Love it! Thanks for reading, Angela :) You're a doll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently wore my $44 mint dress I told ya'll about. I love it! 

{With my friends Jenn, Anna, and Ashley}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I attended a Chris Benz event at Hampden Clothing and finally met 2 of my "online friends" who came into town. Isn't it fun making those connections?!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And speaking of Hampden Clothing, Stacy has chosen a winner for the Rag & Bone Event and runway show this Friday! In her own words...

"And the winner is….Natalie Debnam Mason!
I loved outfit #3 as well because I love the bright yellow for spring and who can go wrong
with a classic trench by Rag & Bone.  What are you wearing to the show
now that you have a FREE ticket Miss Natalie??"

The rest of you in the Charleston area who want to attend can buy your tickets here! I swear this is going to be the bomb. Trust me.

15 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

oh man, you and Nat are going to have a blast at the show! And seriously, the mint dress is $44? It looks smashing. I'm a believer now!

Sadie + Stella said...

Where in the world is this $44 dress from?!?! I need it immediately!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love all the pics of all your fun outtings! Obsessed with your mint dress. and so excited we get to go to the show together!!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Y'all always look like your having so much fun! I wish I lived in Charleston! Love your mint dress! And for $44, what a steal!!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

So fun that you met a reader inspired but you mixed prints post!! And adore the mint dress, so much fun!

Ashley said...

Loving your $44 mint dress! I can't get enough of that color lately!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Love your dress, it looks amazing!

Julip Made said...

The dress looks even better on you as it did when you first posted about it!

Alexa said...

Wow that dress looks beautiful on you! Love Angela's style (and her boyfriend)!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

How adorable is that couple! Love their mixes! and you look amazing! Turquoise is a great color on you!

Lindsey Suggs said...

You're with my friend Anna Burkhardt! I haven't seen her since college- we went to high school together. So fun! Makes me want to move from Wilmington to Charleston!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love Angela's outfit, she nailed it!
And you, gorgeous as your usual ;)

Stephanie said...

AH! Once again, the world is so small. I just saw Ashley Jolly in that pic and was like, "ah!" I worked with Gabe for a long time. Love your site girl!!

-Steph @ Covet Living

Angela Spitzer said...

Awww Chassity, thanks for the shout out :) and being my muse of inspiration! So excited to get a picture of us b/c we somehow managed not to get one :) Meant to tell you Southern Living blogger took tons of pictures and was loving the mixed prints too! I love your blog, thank you for being such a beautiful gem! PS. totally heart the green dress!

jennhsimpson said...

You are such a star, Chass! Going to CFW with you was so much fun. And, yes, the mint dress looked hot on you! :)