Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 20, 2012

Mixed Prints: How They're Wearing It

I got some killer mixed print outfit submissions from you guys! I'm so happy ya'll were up for the challenge. (In case you have no idea what I'm talking about I'm referring to this mixed print challenge post.)

So check them all out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah from Workday Weekend:

{Yep, that's her. Gorgeous right? See her outfit post here.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaby from The Vault Files:

{1. J.Crew Vintage Cotton V-neck Tee, 2. Zara Floral Mini Shorts
3. Proenza Schouler PS14. Madewell The Suede Sidewalk Skimmer}

I love it Gaby :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Amanda from One Girls' Style:

{Gorgeous! Find her shopping links here.}


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily from Main Street Chic:

{Most of the items aren't currently available except for the Forever 21 pants.}

How cute is Emily?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kristin from O. M. Gee!
{blouseshorts, wedges, cuffbag, sunglasses}


Adore this look, thanks Kristin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Areichlyn:




I love the scarf thrown in here too. This is very cute, Amanda!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca from Lowlife Couture:

{1/2/3/4/5/6/7}


And this one too!
{1/2/3/4/5/6/7}


Um, I'm dying for both outfits, especially the first blouse and those shorts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Amanda from Recycled Consign & Design:
(This is actually her 9 yr old daughter, how cute that she wanted to do it!)




I'd say she definitely has style and beauty, love them both!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anna from A Newfound Treasure:

{pants | scarf | shoes | blouse (no longer available)}


Anna, blow me away this is fabulous!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Brook from Little Fish:


{Most are currently unavailable with exception of
Brook's jacket and her daughter Wells' skirt}


I have a dress just like that! I love this inspiration Brook!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Eileen from A Creative Day:
{check out the shopping links here}


That Eileen has an eye. How beautiful are both of these outfits?? I'm obsessed. And she said she was inspired by my "Are You A Poser" post and wanted to keep it real. Love that!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nuha from Habibi:


{Items no longer available}


Goodness this photo is gorgeous. I love it, Nuha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How great are all of these ladies?! I love their looks. Thank you to you all for taking the time to put these together to share here today. Muah!! I'd say the moral of the story is it's super easy to pair up some stripes and florals, am I right?? See my own version here! And don't forget to show these brave ladies some love!

24 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

ahh! these look fantastic! This definitely challenges me to step up my game. They're all awesome, but I think I'm most inspired by areichlyn. I have a sneaky suspicion I've seen that girl before :)

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Yay such a great roundup everyone did an AMAZING job! Thanks for posting and getting it all together Chassity :-)

xoxo
eileen

Jesse {wefancythat.blogspot.com} said...

this post is awesome- love seeing everyone's ideas. i'm going to use it as inspiration for my own wardrobe!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

It was so much fun! Loved doing it and actually using what I already had. That's real life for you!! Have a great week and thanks for including me :)

XO
Anna

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

Chassity, such a fun roundup! Thanks for including me. I tried on that blouse at II Brunettes a week ago and I am in love. It is at the top of my wishlist!

Nikki Rappaport said...

That first outfit with the blue floral shorts is just perfect! Will totally channel that this summer!

Unknown said...

I am LOVING all of these outfits! Thanks so much for letting me participate!

xoxo, Emily

Morgan said...

The ladies did great! Love them all!

Unknown said...

Such a fun post idea! Love all of these patterned outfits!

viv said...

GREAT post! I love all these combinations.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Such gorgeous outfits, pairings and girls!!! Great post, C!

preppylove said...

I love the second and sixth ones! You can do this look classic while still cute!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

There are some very talented bloggers out there, to say the least! I love all these ideas! I feel very inspired. :)

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love them all! This is providing me with some major inspiration to get creative!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting this all together and thanks for including me! So much fun!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh wow! so many outfits to love! I think I have to read this post more than once! Thanks so much Chassity, I really wanted to do it with my own clothes but didn't have the time! All these ladies did a fantastic job ;)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

These are great!! Hate I missed out on this for reeeeals!! Everyone put together some fantastic mixes!!

Emily | Recently said...

Awesome work girls! I'm a failure at mixing prints, but now I have some beautiful inspiration!

Nuha said...

How cute is that little girl?! Great feature chads Ty. I'm definitely in good company :-)

Http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

What a fabulous roundup...and fabulous ladies struttin' their stuff! Love it! Print mixing is just so much fun...makes me feel fearless...and crazy (c:

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

just adore all of these! Pattern mixing is something I've been so scared to do!

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Fun outfits! I have that J.crew striped tee and my hubby says it looks nice on me! So that's a good thing for a tee!

Southern Styled Flair by Brandi said...

Great post! Love your blog and will be your newest follower!!

http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com