Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 6, 2012

The Grit... Charleston Grit That Is

I've been cheating on ya'll with another site. And while I'd love to keep all the juicy bits & bobs that I get over there to myself, I'm all about sharing the love (that is what this ol' blog is all about anyway).

So with sharing in mind, I'm excited to introduce to you, Charleston Grit.


Brought to you by Charleston Magazine and kind of like their hip and edgy niece, Grit is a brand new compilation blog site consisting of local contributors. And as the editorial director Ellen McGauley says, "it's a fresh, exciting concept to have a blog that focuses entirely around a city like Charleston and the voices in it". I agree, and am so thrilled to be a part of it. You can find my Grit blogs here, but more importantly, reach the entire Grit site here. Because it's serious awesome online commentary ranging in topics from wallpaper to food to sex. See, right up your alley. It's good. And it's already on my daily reading list (you all know this is saying a lot!). Check it out!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely local concept! I don't live nearby but will definitely check out the site and especially your articles.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Your Southern Peach said...

Thanks for the heads up! Even though I'm technically in ATL I'm sure "Charleston Gril" will become a regular read for me too.

I can't get enough of southern living :)

Happy weekend!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Yay for Grit going Live. I am already obsessed too. Happy Friday sweets!

Sam said...

Yippee... Charleston, fashion and design! My favorites! Congrats, this is awesome. and another amazing distraction for me to become obsessed with! xo.

Julia Ryan said...

Yay! So glad this fabulousness is finally live! Loving it so far! Happy Easter love!

Anonymous said...

How awesome you are a part of it!??!! Way to go!!!

Alexa said...

I love this idea and such a great idea to have local contributors!

Unknown said...

Excited to read your columns- looks like a fabulous publication!