Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 17, 2012

Hanging With Stitch Design


It's not only shiny new products that get me excited. It's their branding, packaging, and full on identity design that gets me going too. And Charleston just so happens to be home of one of the very best of the best design companies in the country. Stitch Design Co. comes to life every day in what I consider to be one funky and cool space on Canon street. And I dropped by last week to chat with the ladies behind the award winning team.

{Don't your just love their Blu Dot desks??}

Since teaming up in 2009 Amy Pastre and Courtney Rowson have been custom tailoring brand designs for some, make that many, of our favorite brands. From logos, web design, stationary, event invitations, packaging, you name it they make it happen. And they make it look reeeeally good.

Just a few LLL favorites in there ;) Marysia Swim, Library, Canvas, Troubadour, Proud Mary, Cutey Booty, Alesya BagsCallies, Charlotte Elizabeth... I'll just stop because the list goes on and on. And so does Stitch's pile of awards, including their most recent award of Top Small Design Team in the US by HOW Magazine. Pretty cool, ladies.

Thanks for showing me around Amy and Courtney! I had such a fun time in your inspiring corner of downtown Charleston. I think I need to stop in more often! xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing creatives at work! Such a fun space.

Julia Ryan said...

I completely agree with Liz's comment! Creative workspaces are my jam! I adore this!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I love seeing your local Charleston features! I love their space, such great inspiration!

Heather said...

oooh, great space! Love their desks and white office space! thanks for sharing.

blue chickadee said...

So cool to see their space!! Love those talented ladies!!! What amazing work they do!

Unknown said...

So much inspiration in that room!!!

christine, just bella said...

ohmygosh, what a fantastic space. I want to work there!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Great feature on some very talented local ladies. I always love seeing peoples work spaces!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with their work space and those mood boards. So incredibly inspiring!
Natasha
http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com