Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 20, 2012

Kate Spade New York Party Pics

Seriously so-much-fun at the kate spade new york opening party here in Charleston last weekend. I was so happy to see so many of my local girls there - you guys rock and came out in droves (I'm blessed to have so many great supporters!). Now I'd like to think it was to see me, but we all know it was really to check out kate spade new york's new digs.

That's me. I know. I look surprisingly good and totally resemble JLo (wait, does she still go by JLo?).

As you know I co-hosted the party with InStyle and kate spade new york. Here below are two of my fellow parter throw-ererers, Dawn and Noura, respectively from InStyle and kate spade new york. They are awesome and totally rocked that store.

That girl down there on the right is real happy with her new bag. Just saying.

Oh hey look, surprise, I shopped too. Have you ever tried kate spade new york jeans? I'm just going to put a public announcement out here that you should. Because they are some of the best jeans ever. Anyone that I mentioned this to on Saturday ended up buying at least one pair. They suck you in, people. And run true to size. Broome Street all the way.


As seen in my jeans here.


Here are my friends Amy and Kim. They both got this shoe. It's gorgeous, not your average nude heel. Like, your legs look 5 inches longer gorgeous.

I'm certain these men are busy discussing the merits of a nude heel vs a black heel.

We shopped. Were well fed by Hamby Catering's amazing Leah Stoudenmire and her team of cute guys. Listened to good tunes played by our DJ, Jeremy of Scratch. And had an overall great time thanks to Charleston's store manager Janice Ironmonger and her sweet team of girls. Oh, and all of these amazing photos are possible thanks to Leigh Weber, one of Charleston's very finest!

Welcome to Charleston, kate spade new york. So glad to have you here in the Holy City!

Photography by Leigh Weber.

18 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

well aren't you so stylish my friend! Love this all!

Unknown said...

Looked like a blast! And you looked adorable as always.

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

Wow-- what a gorgeous party!! Thanks for sharing-- I'm super jealous, I wish we had a Kate Spade in Birmingham!

abodelove.com

Your Southern Peach said...

What fun and a great addition to an already amazing city! Love the random photo of the two men hanging out.

Alissa said...

Words can NOT describe how incredibly jealous of you I am! Gah!

Andrea said...

What an amazing party! You look fabulous Chassity & now Kate Spade jeans are going on my wish list :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Ah so fun! And you looked fab!

designchic said...

Love Kate Spade and what a fun party - you look fabulous!!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Lots to love about this post. You look absolutely adorable. Leigh Webber's photography is gorgeous. So excited to have KS NY in Charleston. ...and Hamby's was there? I should have called out of my work event for their sweet potato biscuits. ;)

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

fUN fUN fUN! Sad I missed and I must try those jeans!

Unknown said...

Looked like so much fun. Amazing store and how fun for you. You look darling in that dress.

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSS thaks for all the fun pictures. Kate Spade stores have the best atmosphere. Glad you had such a fun time at the partayyyyy! xoxo

Amber Steel said...

looks like a very fun party! Can't wait to see the store next time I'm in town. Going to go look up those jeans now.

Unknown said...

Looks so fun! I am gonna be trying those jeans! TY for the tip :)

Minted Glam said...

Looks like such an amazing time! Can't wait to visit their store next time we're in Charleston. Just found your blog & am so glad I did!

Katherine

http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

Gabriella said...

I'm in love with everything about this post. Kate Spade is the best and these photographs are so fun! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable!

Unknown said...

So fun! You look amazing in that dress!