Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 26, 2012

To & From Holiday Gift Guide


Hold on to your wallets - the To & From Holiday Gift Guide magazine is live! I'm honored to have contributed to this first issue by Katie Anderson and Meg Biram. Be sure to check out my "Glam Girlfriend" gift guide.


A few of my favorite giftables from my feature...


Check out the whole magazine (complete with, heck I don't even know how many, 100 maybe gift guides?) here! Have a glass of wine or hot cocoa in hand ready to shop! Especially while all these Cyber Monday deals are still going on. Great job, girls!


3 comments:

Dustyn said...

Hooray! Going to have a looksee now!

Meg of MegBiram.com/blog/ said...

Thanks for posting!
xx meg

Anonymous said...

Loved To & From! Such a great idea. Your picks were fabulous as usual!

http://jerrellrenee.com