Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 8, 2012

Hey Hey!


I did a super awesome Home for the Holidays gift guide for Jamie over at I Suwannee. You'd make us really happy if you went to see it HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm a judge at this year's Festival of Wreaths Thursday night at the Shops at Charleston Place downtown. I'm super pumped and would be really, really happy to see some of you there. The wreath designers participating are insane- like Haskell Harris, Angie Hranowsky, Lulie Wallace, Harper Poe... So come bid on some freaking awesome wreaths made by these super cool people.


They're currently spread throughout the Charleston Place Shops so I walked through and snapped a few to give y'all a peek. 


All the proceeds benefit MUSC Children's Hospital, and there will be champagne, food, holiday music, and I'm sure lots of pretty people :)

* * * *

That's all. Happy Weekend, Guys!

No comments: