Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 31, 2013

Be Mine

I'm not saying that I'm against a bouquet of flowers - I think any bloom is wonderful (alright, I'm not so much a fan of sunflowers). But I do think it's refreshing to consider something more... lasting.

A Lulie Wallace painting. Number one floral on my list for real.



Or how 'bout a floral tank. It just makes sense. To me, at least.


Maybe some flowery earrings? No time like the present to hop on the iridescent trend.
Orrrr maybe some sweet mugs.


Perhaps going bigger and getting some pink and red for your home... Love this rug (or wallhanging) oh so much.


Regardless, this card should most definitely be considered.

15 comments:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Ha! That card! Still giggling! Don't mean to be a nosy pest, but would you mind divulging what size you have in the "blog a lot" t-shirt? I'm not sure how they run and hate to return on-line purchases. Thanks a bouquet!

Julie said...

I am itching for one of Lulie's pieces in my home!

Anonymous said...

That card is hilarious! Can't stop laughing!

Sarah said...

Was SO not expecting that card at the end! Hahaha..love it! Happy Valentine's Day indeed!

Anonymous said...

That floral print tank is beautiful. And that card just made me laugh!! xoox

17 Perth said...

That card is hilarious! hahaha. The mugs are sweet! Just emailed a link to my husband. Ha! And those watercolors? Love!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

The hubs gave me a lulie for Christmas, I cant wait til its in my hands! I agree the best kind of bouquet!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

My husband just gave me a card this morning that included the word "slut" so clearly we are on the same page as far as sense of humor :)

Unknown said...

Love Lulie's works, I am definitely keeping them bookmarked for when I design my office!
-Brittany [www,classicallyb.com]

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

Ha! That card is hilarious. And I love those earrings, perfect touch of bling!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

That card is hilarious. Might just need to surprise matt with that for Valentines, of course then he'll probably expect me to do what the stick figures are doing.....

Julia Ryan said...

I just can't even talk about how cute those mugs are when there is a card like that smacking me in the face. So freaking hilarious. Would get for Matt for Vday but then I'd have to guarantee follow through. Don't think an IOU wink wink works with that card :)

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

LOL that card! I'm speechless. Love it.

Julie Ann said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card!! :]

xo JA

Little Fish said...

Just ordered a Lulie Wallace print. LOVE her work! That card is freaking hilarous and those mugs...I may need those too!