Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 2, 2013

If You Resolved to Stop Shopping This Year

Then what the hell are you doing here? Just kidding. Really though, you might wanna just skip this post.

If you didn't resolve to do such a thing, then you and I are like, shopping soul mates. And maybe you already know about the sales, but they're everywhere. Deals on such good, good stuff. Here are some of my sale favorites.

Can you even believe the prices? Here are some of my favorite shoes and accesories, too :)

Now through tomorrow night Shopbop is offering an additional 20% off of their sale collection with the code "EXTRAOFF". And let me tell you, the collection is e x t e n s i v e.  Happy investing :) Because if you're like me, you've resolved to "invest" in your wardrobe this year.



6 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohhh... I definitely did not resolve to stop shopping and love everything here. I bought that green dress but it looked so bad on me

Staci (LeatherandLeops) said...

I am right with ya and so excited for the sales! Love the Tibi and Markus Lupfer shirts! Just started following you on bloglovin

xx
Staci

http://www.leatherandleops.com/

Leslie said...

Love this post! January is my favorite time for shopping. :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I got the Matt Bernson booties last night!!! Can't wait to receive them!! I'd really like to shop less, especially online, but it's just the second day of the year and I'm already waiting for 3 packages, oops! ;)

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

ok - i totally need to stop shopping. at least until i shed some poundage. but i do need some darling booties like these! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I most certainly did NOT resolve to stop shopping this year, and I think I just saw about 5 things I want to go splurge on right now!