Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 23, 2013

SLC Bound


I'm off bright and early this morning for Alt Summit in Salt Lake City. It's my first trip to Utah and I'm so excited to explore. I'm just dying to fit in some skiing but don't see how I'll be able to make that happen with the Alt schedule of events and my short time frame. I can't wait to learn some good stuff, hang with blog friends (including my roomie Gaby!), and have a fun vacation with the girls. I plan to let loose a little. Those who know me well will not be surprised by this :)

Packing was fun - here's hoping my luggage doesn't get lost... Eyes widen with terror.

Follow along on my adventures on instagram, yo (my account is looklingerlove). xoxo

Sorry for poor quality pic, I took this with my phone late last night.

12 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

This is one seriously pretty suitcase. Have so much fun!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Have so much fun! So excited to follow along :-)

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Have fun! Love that player t-shirt!!!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love what you have packed! That tshirt is amazing.... care to share the source?

You are going to have an amazing time.... I can't wait to live vicariously through you via Instagram.


xoxo, Sam

17 Perth said...

Have so much fun!!

Julie said...

have a wonderful time! I'll definitely be following along via instagram! Party hardy!

caycee said...

Have so much fun!!!

Holly Phillips @ The English Room said...

I love the tee. Hope to meet you here at ALT!

Unknown said...

Oh em gee you're going to have the BEST time, I am so jeals. I really wanted to go!!! And P.S. I ordered that Tshirt a few days ago and I can't wait for it to arrive!! Stay warm!! XoXo

Christina said...

woooo, i have the player shirt too! so fun.

Unknown said...

I loved the tee a lot
pet smart

Julia Ryan said...

I'm sure you're having so much fun my dear! Can't wait to hear all about it and see all these cute clothes in action! xoxox