Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 4, 2013

'Round Here

How 'bout a Monday brain dump?

I stopped into Anthropologie last Friday and fell head over heels for this Sail Away Skirt. Super slimming, and has lots of sway to it.


I love clothing that doesn't take itself too seriously, these boats are just fun.

I have also spent ample amounts of my weekend swooning over the sneak peek of J.Crew's Spring 2013 Lookbook that you can now pre-order from. Gah, I mean that little citrus yellow dress, and everything else, outta be mine.

On Saturday Lilly got to hang out with her bestie, Farris, at the food truck festival downtown. The lines were freaking unreal and stupid long, but the girls didn't seem to mind. They enjoyed sampling each of the dozen doughnuts we got. Note, never turn your head when your 3 year old has a box of donuts in front of them...


Today I'm taking a favorite pair of shoes to the repair shop to get resoled (they're from last year but here is a similar pair). I told y'all I invest in my stuffs :)

If you're looking for a good book to read, may I suggest Grace. I know tons of bloggers are talking about it but I wanted to give you my two cents too. Josh got this for me for Christmas (all on his own, I never mentioned it to him) and I finally got around to reading it a week ago. It was a really interesting and fun book to read.

I forgot to share some of my favorite business cards from Alt with you. The creativity behind the cards there was freaking mind-blowing, and a ton of the cards came with little gifts too!! Everyone pinned their card on their home city - such a fun idea. Here are just a few that stuck out to me.

Oh fine, let's take one more little look at J.Crew's new look book. I die die die a little over those gilded brocade capris. And that floral clutch.


In case you were busy living your lives this weekend, I actually posted on both Saturday and Sunday so go check them out if you missed.

10 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

How freaking stylish are Lils and her bestie! Wells is also a mean clean sweep with go-nuts. She is obsessed with powder go-nuts and knows they sell them at the grocery store. It's hilarious.

Sarah said...

I just ordered the brocade pants. I am dying for those tuexedo pants with lace trim, but $445?! Yikes.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Lilly looks adorable, and I love that shot you got from the map at Alt, is perfect!
Ahh let's not talk about J.Crew, swooning! Especially the brocades, that fabric is insanely gorgeous!

Lauren {Stylized Existence} said...

Love a Monday morning brain dump! And I went back and looked at your post from Saturday.... Those apple nachos look so delicious! I want to make next weekend for a (healthier) snack!

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely in love with JCrew's new looks! And that Alt business card is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Stupid J. Crew. I just bought a few things and I already want like 20 more pieces. Argh. Love your cute new skirt. Oh and the pics of Lilly and her bestie are ADORABLE

Hannah said...

Ugh I love all the new JCrew stuff but am gonna wait for it all to go on sale. Hopefully the good stuff sticks around!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Your Invisible Crown said...

Now I want a floral clutch, and J. Crew pants, and the Grace book.

Holly Phillips @ The English Room said...

We have likeminded desires. The J.Crew collection for the spring is off the hook!

Love the sailboat skirt for Charleston.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I am sad I was out of town and missed the food truck festival:( Love everything Jcrew is putting out!