Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 18, 2013

Beat The Monday Blahs


I just hate when a wonderful weekend comes to an end. But who's to say that Mondays can't be absolutely delightful, too. So let's all beat the Monday blahs together, yes?


Balance a polished and colorful dress with unruly (and freaking fun!) hair. Pair with t-strap sandals and a leopard duffle bag. And don't forget to stop for your supplies to bake a polka dot cake, telling Monday she can shove it in the prettiest way possible.

Lindsey wore those Loeffler Randall shoes in the Glitter Guide photo shoot this weekend (which was such fun), and let me tell you, they are even more incredible in person!

8 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I have had my eye on that Madewell dress, it is such the perfect pink. This dreary weather is not helping the Monday blahs!

Julia Ryan said...

The shoes, the bag, the dress, the cake. Yeah, I'll take it all plus the messy hair. That's my favorite way too balance more dramatic makeup without feeling too done up.

Boo for Monday. For real.

caycee said...

That dress, dear lord you know I love some pink too! Cant wait to hear about your photo shoot ;)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Did you just hack my loeffler randall shopping cart? ;) I've been considering getting those sandals! So good to hear that they are even better in person!

Unknown said...

That dress is the perfect pink. Love it. And that leopard duffel, well, NEED it. Unfortunately, I don't think my hair is talented enough to do that...#straightasstraw Great finds, Chassity. xoxo www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love that Madewell dress, it's the perfect pink!! And I was just dying over all of your Insta pics from the Glitterguide shoot!

XoXo,

Dominique {ComfyCozyCouture.blogspot.com}

Anonymous said...

Argh I can't stop staring at those Loeffler Randall sandals. There are actually a few on their site that I am drooling over. I was so excited that y'all were doing a shoot for Glitter Guide and can't wait to see the pictures. And I'll take that polka dot cake thank you very much! Happy Monday. Blah! xo

Unknown said...

Loved that polka dotted cake..:)
kiddicare