Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 11, 2013

Bedding Simplified

When it comes to bedding I'm more of a window shopper. I love to look, but I never pull the trigger. I get so overwhelmed by all the components and drop it all together. By the time I've completed my dream bed, it costs a zillion dollars. You know what I mean?

But really, bedding is pretty freaking important and you spend a ton of time in it. So it goes without saying that your bed should make you happier than most other things in your home. There are a multitude of amazing bedding options to choose from. From sheets, to duvets, throw blankets, pillows, bed skirts...

So why not purchase it in layers? Like, this quarter just upgrade your sheets. Which really are most important.


Links Sheet, Coral Gobi Sheet, Pearl Sheet (all come in lots of colors)
Ria Sheet, Sombrero SheetEyelet Sheet (lots of colors)

In a few months you could replace your duvet or quilt. I absolutely adore Sally from A Piece of Toast's new bedding that she got from Bailey's shop Biscuit. That Jamie Duvet is incredible!!


Then toss on the throw and pillows, and maybe a bed skirt, when you can get to it.


Rosette Pillow (lots of colors), Herringbone Throw (lots of colors), Diamond Pillow (lots of colors)

Purchasing bedding in steps is just so much easier on the budget. Bonus, it will help you get a collected and eclectic look, too!

PS, LLL most favorite of favorites are in bold.

7 comments:

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I recently bought those gold links sheets from Serena & Lily. I love them with my royal blue headboard! I definitely need to pull the trigger on some layering items though... decisions decisions! Great post :)

Leslie said...

I love the idea of upgrading in steps! I have to do this too, but sometimes I end up with a mess on my hands because I don't have a proper vision going into it. I love how thought out everything is.

Alyssa said...

Upgrading in steps is a great idea. I love those floral Anthro sheets!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way about bedding. I'm a big browser. I actually have to pull the trigger as I am re-doing our bedroom, but it's so hard. Thanks for giving me so many options. I love the floral sheets from Anthro and everything Biscuit Home! xoxo

Unknown said...

I like an all white bed with crispy sheets, only like color in the big throw pillows.

www.FripperyVintage.com

17 Perth said...

I love the idea of upgrading. Simple and something that doesn't have to be done all at once. Plus--I tend to go for neutrals for sheets--which will work well with trading out my duvet. :)

Unknown said...

This is the first time I am reading your post and admire that you posted an article which gives users lot of information regarding the particular topic. Thanks
comforpedic adjustable beds