Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 8, 2013

Mother's Day With Kate Spade New York


I'm teaming up with kate spade new york for another awesome event coming up this Saturday! I really hope to see all you local readers there. Come take advantage of the 20% off discount while shopping for mom (or yourself).
I stopped in yesterday to check out the gorgeous new collection and to get dressed for the event... I'm such a dork in a changing room with a cell phone, y'all.



Like. really dorky. Which outfit do you think I picked? Come see this Saturday, May 11th from 1 - 3 at the kate spade new york store on King Street.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh I adore you. The cutest! I love the patterns. I think I need to move to Charleston in the next few days so I can make the event. ;)

Unknown said...

Love the top and capris, but they all look great on you! Wish I lived closer so I could attend the event, have a great time!

Manda said...

I Love all 4!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

This is fabulous!!! I actually just posted about the watch I want from Kate Spade... hmm might have to go visit King Street this weekend!! Hopefully our weather will hold out here in Charleston!

xo
ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think you chose top left or bottom right. www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Adorable, such great colors and love the bag.

www.FripperyVintage.com

Lily said...

So cute!! Love the white pants and the chevron top!

XO Lily

lizziefitz said...

Chassity , You look so fresh & pretty in every outfit. My pick is pants & top. Loving your hair too:)))

Anonymous said...

you look great in all of them! but do me a favor and get that grove court bag! it is so cute!

Unknown said...

ughz, your bangs are killing me, too cute! the dresses too! -L

pixelsandplaylists.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Loved them all but ill go for capri and tshirt if i was ask to make a choice..love your shoes too..:)

iPhone developer


Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

You crack me up! I'm going to guess the abbey dress because it's really you, but you look fab in all of them. I really that that chevron peplum top too!