Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 13, 2013

All Around Pretty


It's usually the front of a piece that makes me fall hard in love. But sometimes... sometimes it's the back, too.
Little Owl Dress - MSGM is one of my most favorite brands, & this is a perfect example of why.

Tribal Cross Back Dress - And yet another example of MSGM amazingness.


Striped Tie-Back Dress: There is nothing that I don't love about this dress.


 Liya Mallot - One of summer's sexiest one pieces, I am certain. Heart the bikini version, too.

Drop waist floral dress - Live in it all summer & it'll carry you into fall. So cute w/ a blazer.

Sapphire Silk Sheath - This dress is simply stunning and could take you just about anywhere.


One Resort Maxi Dress - there are 9 colors to choose from and such a great price!
Sequin Pencil Skirt - Alright, so it's no different in the back. But who can resist mint sequins?

13 comments:

erica said...

I am loving the back on the first dress! xx

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

In love with that first dress and I'm loving that floral fabric from Madewell so much, want everything that comes in that print!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Love them all, especially that first dress!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Isn't there just something so phenomenal about a fab back? It's like sneeking in the coolness...(c;

Lily said...

Love that MSGM dress and the One Resort maxi dress is pretty perfect too!

XO Lily

Taylor said...

I love business in the front, party in the back dresses. and that one piece is super sexy!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The first one is perfection! Kate Spade Saturday has some fun ones too!

game man said...

Looking for you :D

guardian game

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Love those dresses, especially the first one. But you know that bow would be a floppy mess in real life. I'm a terrible bow-tyer.

Unknown said...

obsessed with MSGM... like majorly!!

XO, Stefanie
Life on the Squares

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

i want that 'one resort maxi ' dresss...so lovely for summer!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Nicole Michelle Centers said...

I love the maxi dress!

PERFECT for Summer :)

Nicole
www.eleganceandclutter.blogpot.com

Anonymous said...

The Sapphire Silk Sheet is simply my type of outfit! It’s really stunning, light and cool to wear. Actually all the outfits are awesomely gorgeous but backless clothes are really not my type or maybe because I don’t have the guts to wear it. Poor me. But I certainly admire women who are bold to show off their curves.

Please visit My Website: Online PhD in Psychology