Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 8, 2013

Jenny Anderson Pop Up Shop At Furbish


I love love love love when my friends unite and make awesome things happen. Like right now - go see Jenny Anderson's pop up print shop over at my friend Jamie's shop, Furbish. Get some awesome abstracts. And quickly.

Perfect for bedrooms, nurseries, family rooms, hallways, powder rooms - I even have one of Jenny's pieces in my kitchen.

This one is my favorite but there's more to see over there!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun link! I didn't know Furbish existed.

Nicole Michelle Centers said...

wow these are great!

Nicole
www.eleganceandclutter.blogspot.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh really? checking it out right now!

Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com said...

the prints look great!