Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 3, 2013

Sonnet James


Have y'all heard about Sonnet James dresses? Play dresses for playful moms. Meaning you can get down on the ground and wrestle with your kids in these dresses. And they're cute. UM, I could use a few of these.


The designer, Whitney Lundeen, just launched a kickstarter video to raise money to get Sonnet James off the ground. There are some really fun pledge prizes, like being a part of the design team or having a dress made specifically for you. Plus, the video is just really cute. Go help a sister out and watch the video!


5 comments:

Your Southern Peach said...

Oooo, I really like these! I find myself always reaching for dresses when I'm running around with the boys. It's just an easy and quick way to look put together.

Emily and Danny said...

I LOVE my play dress from Sonnet James! The other day I wore my Remi dress to the park and played with my kids on the playground and then went out to a dinner party that night in the same dress! They are perfect.

reality is said...

I HAVE ONE!!! I'm totally obsessed with it and wear it everywhere. It sort of felt like a spurge to me (I'm used to $20-$50 for a dress) but I seriously wear it all the time, even when I go out with my husband on a date. Seriously the best dress ever. and so flattering! Totally worth the extra money for me.

Lindsey said...

i love this.
Support a female entrepreneur, wear a beautiful dress while I play with my kids, and help someone launch a modest clothing line? YES!
Thanks for sharing this!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

Love these and you!