Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 22, 2010

Guest Blogging on Made By Girl And At Recycled Consign And Design



So yesterday I was little all over the place.  Maybe you've already caught it, but I did a little guest post over at Amanda's blog Recycled Consign & Design.  She's doing a super fun series featuring different bloggers' favorite holiday traditions.  Because I had such a hard time narrrowing it down I'm sharing a few over there.  Go see it hereAnd you'll want to stay awhile.  She's the pen behind one of my very favorite daily reads! 


Guest what!  Yesterday I also guest posted over on Jen's fabulous blog Made By Girl.  She has an awesome holiday series going on that I've been addicted to the past week.  She's asking bloggers what gift they would choose if they could have just one gift under their tree this year, and I was so honored when she invited me to participate.  If you like shoes even a little bit, you don't want to miss my pick!  Trust me.  So head on over and see my post right here.

7 comments:

Logan Living said...

So exciting!!!! Love all of it.

Take a look at Accessories Please ,please. :)

Unknown said...

Saw them both and they were both fabulous - like I had any doubt:) xo

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

You had me at 'shoes'...heading right over! :)

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

heading over!

Marianne said...

So fun! Checking it out now!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

LOVED your guest posts!!

jane says said...

How fun! I can't wait to check out your guest posts! Merry Christmas.

http://littleblacksequin.blogspot.com/