Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 12, 2010

Look Linger Love Gift Guide

I just couldn't help myself.  I have so many lovely things bookmarked that I decided to do a little gift guide/wish list of my own.  See anything you like?

Feather wreath- Solidigo
Napkins- Anthropologie
Velvet slippers- Toast (Dying over these!!)
Initial necklace- Albeit (Absolute perfection!!)
Ruffle umbrella- River Island
Shoe clips- No. 144 Shop
Luggage sewing kit- Kate's Paperie
Set of pens- Iomoi
Laura Lombardi necklace- Pretty Mommy Shop
Linen coasters- Namolio 
Clutches- Ben's Sister

And I just have to include this new jewelry shop by the name of Darby Drake.  At a recent holiday party that i attended each girl was given a pair from the adorable earring collection.  I scored a pair of the owls- so whimsical and fun!!

The price point couldn't be better, and the whole jewelry collection is fabulous.

And lastly, I think that these jeweled gloves speak for themselves.

13 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i love all of it. can i please have that umbrella? and i am super jealous of your earrings!

Unknown said...

I see that you have only one wish: ALL! :-))

If I had to choose I would decide for the ballerina. They are so pretty!!!

Tine

Unknown said...

Ah so much pretty! Love the shoe clips, velvet flats (alot), Fifi Lapin (everything), umbrella, gold necklaces and the amazing clutches- gorgeous all around! xo

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

That initial necklace is one of my all time favorites. My friend has the M and it is sooo adorable!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Oh wow... I need those velvet flats! Fabulous.

Julia Ryan said...

love the initial necklace! Different from most of the ones I've seen, in a good way! I want one for mother's day with babygirl's initial

caycee said...

I love everything on your list!!! Really loving the pens!!!

Lovin That! said...

Great list!! I have the anthropology tea towels and love them! A Laura Lombardi necklace is on my list too :-)

Morgan said...

Great list! What did you use to clump the pictures together? Polyvore?
Love the gloves... necklace... and napkins!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love that mongrammed necklace and those owl earrings are too cute!

ali v. said...

I need the Albeit necklace--STAT! Thanks for sharing all these lovely goodies! xoxo {av}

Unknown said...

Love the list.. I think we are long lost friends :) xx

Sara said...

Love the Laura Lombardi necklace!