Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 12, 2010

Holiday Haven


Today I'm guest posting over at A Thoughtful Place.  Courtney is one of my favorite reads, so I was incredibly honored when she invited me to be a part of her Holiday Haven series.  She's asking bloggers how they unwind and slow down to enjoy the holiday season, and I'm sharing what I couldn't do without!  Be sure to stick around and peruse her blog, it's chock full of such beauty, inspiration, and sweetness.  Courtney's a girl after my own heart, and I'm pretty sure that if she and I lived in the same area we'd be the best of friends. 

So head on over and check it out, and I'll meet you back here later today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know we would!!! What a sweet intro. Hope you had a fantastic weekend. We are wiped out and resting up for the week to begin!

Green Door Girl said...

I found your blog via Courtney's post and have loved reading over your blog - very fun - I am a new follower :)