Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 15, 2011

Fashion Files

The adorable Sara from A Dose of Pretty asked me to contribute to her Fashion Files series, I happily obliged.  So hop over there to see some of my favorite accessories.  Here's a glimpse of one set:


And stay awhile, because Sara's blog is filled with all sorts of gorgeousness.  She also just moved to South America with her family, and I know I sure don't want to miss the tidbits she shares of her journey.  xoxo, happy Friday!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopping over!

Julie and Lauren said...

Definitely hopping over... that sneak peak is already amazing : )
Xx

Bud and Leo said...

Dying over your collection! Absolutely gorgeous!

travelkate said...

What a collection! That Chanel clutch, amazing!

Anonymous said...

You are killing us with that Chanel bag!! It's Amazing!!! xoxo E&A

Julip Made said...

Love Sara and this series! Can't wait to see what you picked.

Happy Friday Chassity!

Lily said...

What beautiful bags !! I am heading over there now.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Deanna Pai said...

SO AMAZING! The Damier Louis Vuitton bag is definitely my favorite. I loved seeing this peek into your closet. :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oooo...heading there now! But I'm pretty sure it's going to give me a complex since I'm supposed to be her guest for next week! Stop being so fabulous! (c: Not really, you have to keep it up so I can keep relying on your for fashion advice (c;

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Unknown said...

Your last posts are fantastic ... thank you so much for these impressions and sharing!!!

Enjoy the weekend!
Hugs
Tine