Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 16, 2011

Make Giving A Snap

Ohhhh talk about the cuteness.  I'm DYING to make it into my sponsor Sugar Snap Pea's shop soon so that I can see all of their holiday goodies and do a little shopping.  It's been hard not being able to leave the house with Fletcher.  Thank goodness SSP's website is well updated.  How cute are those Tea Collection outfits up there?  And I could just squeeze and squeeze that little Elks and Angels Bear.  Did you know that's one of SSP's best sellers??  She, and "she" being the store owner Zhenya, can hardly keep them in stock!

Really though, Sugar Snap Pea's whole toy collection is where it's at.  Adore that wooden dollhouse, Lilly would play with that for days.  And how cool is that play parking garage?? 

Oh, and have you seen the new Jonathan Adler / Skip Hop diaper bags and accessories??  Gah, I love those diaper changing kits.
Need more gift ideas - these are also super popular.  (Fletcher has Sophie the Giraffe AND the Aden & Anais swaddles and we LOVE them.)

And don't forget, the "linger10" promotion for 10% off your purchase is still good.  So shop to it!

5 comments:

bird and tree said...

super cute stuff! I am on it!!! Thanks so much!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Oh, Im going to pass along that Jonathan Adler bag to one of my preggo friends! So cute.

Marcheline said...

It's my birthday! Party at my blog - cocktail weenies and whiskey sours for all! 8-)

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

HOW ARE YOU POSTING?!?! I love anything jonathan adler!

Hope you're doing great and enjoy the weekend!

Julia Ryan said...

Can you even bring a baby home anymore with Aden &anais and a Sophie? Tops for sure!