Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 19, 2011

My Holiday Tradtion & Wishlist

About a week and a half ago I was visiting Meg over at Mimi & Meg and shared my holiday tradition and wishlist.  I linked over for you all, but I know as a blog reader myself that we don't always have time to click over and read guest posts.  Well, since that wishlist took me some time to put together, and my time is limited these days, I thought I'd share over here again today.  To those of you who saw the post at Meg's, thank you- but if you missed it, here it is :)



I can't take credit for the beautiful collages, Meg did all of that.  She's impressive, no?!  I could certainly use some help in the blog design department (here's wishing for photoshop and a new computer for Christmas).  If you need help in the design department too, then you're in luck because Meg has created a "Design A Better Blog Post" video.  And it's available right here for a very reasonable price.  Hey Meg, thanks again for inviting me over to your beautiful blog.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

You always pick such great things! I love that you re-posted it. :) I'm absolutely awful with knowing how to do layout, etc. too.

viv said...

I'm a big fan of your picks! That Dannijo necklace has been calling my name for a while now...
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

I love all of the Leigh Viner prints and that sequin button down is nuts. Love all of you picks.

Julia Ryan said...

Love it there, love it here! Great picks!
xoxox

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I love that tunic and bibbed necklace!!

Your traditions sound pretty close to mine..(especially the shopping for myself part.. ;) heehee

Great post, Chas!!

Emily | Recently said...

I clicked over then and LOVED it! In fact, those salt & pepper bowls are now in my etsy favorites!

Unknown said...

Loved your list! Its so chic but feminine and contemporary = what I'm all about. The blouse is killing me!

Dana Gastelum said...

Gorgeous design board...Photoshop is on my wishlist too!! ;) Love your picks, especially the bibbed necklace!

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you get all for Christmas!! I absolutely love that Dannijo collar! So cool! xoxo e&a