Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 21, 2011

A Sparkly Holiday

It's another good day here at LLL because we have yet another visiting guest writer. My talented friend Danielle of Danielle Oakey Interiors has whipped up a little sparkly holiday decor goodness for us.  Some great last minute ideas for sprucing up your home for guests this holiday...  Thanks for stopping by Danielle!

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I am Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors.
I am thrilled to be here today while Chassity gets some much needed rest, isn't little Fletcher yummy?
I really think I could just eat him right up.

Well since Thanksgiving is over, it's time to focus on Christmas.
Ok, who am I kidding, I may of had my Christmas tree up mid-November.
Regardless, I love Christmas and I love ALL things sparkly.

One of my absolute favorite ways to decorate for Christmas is with sequined throw pillows.
Its adds the perfect amount of glam to the sofa.
{image via Social Society}

Or a chair.

Or even a bench.

And if you are a crazy sequins freak like me, you could just keep them out all year round.
I put together a little round-up of my favorite affordable sequined pillows.

1.2.3.4.5.6


I need these.
Are you ready to get your sequin on?

Thanks for having me Chassity!
xoxo,
Danielle

21 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

Okay I am seriously in love with the sparkly pillows! Cannot wait to add some in with my holiday decor next year. So fun to get a dose of both you pretty ladies all in one place! Xoxox

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Im loving these pillows!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I think you have inspired me to pick up a few sparkly pillows. It really does add such a touch of glam.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

viv said...

Love the sequin throw pillow! It makes even the simplest couch look glam.
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

I have the society social one and I'm obsessed! Favorite random item in my home!

Unknown said...

Obsessed with the society social pillow!

Bud and Leo said...

I did this exact thing- I bought sequin pillows for Christmas one year and now they are up year round bc I love them so much!

Heather said...

love the zebra seating and the sparkly pillows!

Emily | Recently said...

Oh yes...I can definitely get into the sparkles of a sequined pillow. Love these images as well!

Simply LKJ said...

Oooh...love the sparkly deer head pillow!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I just love all things sparkly!! especially pillows!!
That first room is incredibly styled!!

Tammy@InStitches said...

Ok, you've convinced me... I need to bring my sequin pillows downstairs so everyone can enjoy them !

Morgan said...

I will be definitely incorporating chalkboard paint somewhere in my next house! :)

Unknown said...

My house literally has a wreath on the door an one sparkly pillow- that's my holiday decorating to date for 2011:( Needless to say, LOVE the sparkly pillow idea!

Dana Gastelum said...

Love the sequins! That dining room is stunning by the way! Great roundup Danielle! :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those are some sublime inspiration...I adore sparkles and those are a fun (and non-permanent) way to squeeze them in (c:

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Love the sparkles, I want one in every room in my house!

get some rest Chassity, happy holidays!

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

designchic said...

Adore the sparkle pillows...so fun!!

lamb and blonde said...

That pale pink lounge is so pretty! And the dining room is amazing - every single bit of it! Wow.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Such beautiful images! And I love the idea of adding some sparkle here and there ;)

Unknown said...

I have the society social one and I'm obsessed! Favorite random item in my home! Painter Decorator London