Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 3, 2012

Marysia Swim Resort 2012

Oh My God. You just have to have to look at Marysia's new Resort collection. It's jungle chic. And it's crazy, crazy good. She even told me she thinks it's her best yet. I might have to agree, which is saying a lot, because I love all of her suits.

Photos were snapped by Ed Kavishe (you know... Fashion Wire Press) a week ago at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Miami. The model is Rouge Apker (a Charleston girl!). And you know the designer is my gorgeous, talented (and pregnant!) friend Marysia.

 

And this one. This one slays me. Can you even imagine being the girl wearing this suit poolside?  

I know. And trust me, I've seen the rest of the collection... it's insanity. Lots of cute dresses/coverups. Can not wait. Pre-orders begin in September on the Marysia Swim website! Get yours.

9 comments:

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

Those are cute! BTW I featured your art today bc well ya know you rock :)

http://www.designpostdaily.com/2012/08/more-cool-and-inexpensive-art.html

Leah Jerden said...

This is Marysia's best collection yet! Thanks so much for sharing this sneak peak!

Unknown said...

Love the uniqueness of these designs!

XOXO
Brighton Keller

www.brightontheday.com

Unknown said...

Wish I had the body to pull these off - so cute! I'm ready for fall - and for clothes that cover ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection!!!! I love them all!

Erica xxoo

www.ericabelliocreations.blogspot.com

Rita TOMORROWtoday said...

wow. these are amazing. such inspiration to work out today!

designchic said...

So many cute suits...love the collection!

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Best collection I've ever seen! Love the suits, love her body... now if I could drop a good 20 lbs! :)

shannon said...

Such great stuff!!! And Rouge is super awesome--sweet, pretty, and fun to work with!:)
www.facebook.com/saystyle