Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 19, 2013

It's The Weekend - I'm Off!


Dear Friday,

I'm so glad you're here. It's been a long and emotional week. And I'm ready to escape. So I'm off to Dallas for a quick trip with some bloggy friends. I would love for you to follow along on my instagram feed.


PS - there was a big response to the bedding post I shared last week about upgrading your bedding in steps when you can. I thought that many of you would like to know that Serena & Lily is offering 25% off all bedding right now. That's, like, huge. Have you played with their bedding builder tool? Such fun to layer all the different pieces together! I just put together this one in like 3 minutes.


I still want to tweak it, but really liking so far. Go mix and play! Just remember, you don't have to buy up every piece all at once!

6 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Oh fun! Dallas will be such an amazing time. Enjoy a girls weekend friend!

caycee said...

Hope you have a blast in Dallas ;)

Vic Tullman said...

After the bedding, a hotel sheet ironing machine would be awesome. (A wee bit pricey though, but freshly ironed crisp cotton sheets?!)

Julia Ryan said...

Have fun in dallas!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Your bedding looks too cute! Have a wonderful time in Dallas!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Unknown said...

Very cute bedding! Have a great weekend.

www.FripperyVintage.com