Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 26, 2013

New Arrivals Of Note

i can't stop thinking about these neon dolce vita silk pants. crazy for the coral pair, too. 
just like that this felt shoulder bag has made it to the top of my fall wishlist. so dreamy.
this pleated butterfly dress makes me really happy.
and this feline top is on my wishlist too. really versatile.
leather vest is the perfect fall staple. this one is the cutest I've seen & is not a zillion $.
oh hello bow trimmed cuff floral swing dress season changer.
cute and simple inexpensive trippy flat.
this bengals tiger skirt is my favorite clover canyon piece yet. i think. 
oh nevermind, it's way too hard to pick a favorite clover canyon piece.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving that feline top too!

www.Fripperyvintage.com

Anonymous said...

i have those flats and always get complimented on them!
People are surprised they are plastic!
(PS They are scented, easy to clean, and great for spring rain showers)

XO Enjoy!

Becky {The Pumpkin Spot} said...

I absolutely need those pants.
-Becky
The Pumpkin Spot

Unknown said...

Let's get serious about this round up...I want everything! That dress and skirt are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

That pleated butterfly dress is such a beautiful find! Thanks! :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Those silk pants! love!