Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 27, 2013

Drop Waist: This Or That



I found the perfect little drop waist dress, y'all. It's quilted so the fabric is not too thin & revealing, and has a soft pleated skirt that gives it the perfect subtle structure. It's offered in two colors. Which one is more you? Pink or black?

After much thought, I decided the black was where it's at for me just because it would be a little more versatile. Can't wait for it to arrive on my doorstep. And won't it be perfect with a little jacket thrown over it in the fall?


This one will sell out fast you guys. Don't deliberate for long. Hell, maybe I should order the pink too?



10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the dress! I've never ordered from ASOS, how do the sizes run?

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

ASOS is one of my favorite sites. Free shipping! This brand runs true to size.

Julia Ryan said...

Those are such fun!

Anonymous said...

Love this so much! I've been looking for a fun flirty dress.

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

I love ASOS. I think I would definitly wear the black dress more, but I love the red to add some color to my wardrobe.

xo

www.simplylowcountry.com

Nicole Michelle Centers said...

This dress is amazing!

I wish I didn't have such big hips so I could wear this and look good in it!

Nicole
www.eleganceandclutter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are great. Perfect for just about any occasion.

www.FripperyVintage.com

Lindsey Hutter Style Client Page said...

This drop-waist dress is perfection! Can't wait to see it on you!
xo,
Lindsey

www.caviartaste.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

love love love!!

EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

Such a lovely dress!