Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 28, 2011

Jewelry Winners!

Let's start off Monday with some winners!  I know I told you I would have this announcement post up this weekend but things have been taaaaaad crazy around here (more on that later today).  I hope ya'll didn't mind the wait.

So remember that our most favorite Stella & Dot gal offered a sweet $50 gift certificate to one lucky LLL reader + another $50 gift certificate to send to a friend of their choosing?  Well, Suburban Prep - you and your friend are the happy winners!  Congratulations!!

For the rest of you, don't miss Stella & Dot's Cyber Monday - lots of new sale pieces have been added!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Um, cannot believe you're blogging! :)

Sarah Greenman said...

Congrats to Suburban Prep. BTW, I just added you to my blog roll, I was looking for you there today and realized I never put it up! Shame on me. Well, now all is right with the world. XO