Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 3, 2012

A Few Things

Loving these Sam Edelman Hampton Flats.  Gorgeous shape, colors, and little gold heel.  Good price too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days ago I ran (okay I didn't actually run) to Target and saw these adorable cereal bowls.  I think I need to go back for them.  Or does instagram really just make everything prettier?  No they're really that purdy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and guess who's going back to Blogfest in May!


Pretty darn excited about it.  And I have a whole big monstrous group of amazing bloggy friends going too, which just means that this year will be SO MUCH BETTER than last year.  And last year was fun, see my Blogfest 2011 recap here.  But again, this year will be better... I won't be pregnant this time (makes it so much better for obvious reasons), there are even more crazy talented awesome ladies going (again, better for obvious reasons), and I just have to believe that the schedule will be twice as awesome as last year.  Yup, pretty stoked.  Get ready NYC!  You too Marysia, I'll need to squeeze in lots of quality time with my favorite designer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So with Blogfest in mind, I have business cards already (yep, so official).  But I'm thinking about adding some color to the edges much like what I saw on Camille's blog.  Only I'm thinking red since my cards are just like my blog, pink and red.  And the tutorial looks just about as easy as it could be.


So it would be a little something like this... (via Oh Happy Day)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for stopping by this week and leaving so many sweet comments.  I hope ya'll have a great weekend.  Will you watch the Superbowl?  I won't pay much attention to the game but love the commercials and the food.  My Dad and brothers are actually going to the game and have some pretty amazing seats... maybe we'll see them on tv.  Either way, I'll be stuffing my face on these bacon wrapped potato bites just like last year...


14 comments:

The Sister Studio said...

So many great things. :) I can't wait to hear allllll about Blogfest. Have fun!

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Such fun things :-) Love the colored edged business cards, so fun! Do it!

xoxo
eileen

Tobe | BIA said...

love those flats! sam edelman really gets it done if you ask me.

soo excited to meet you in may!!! ox

Marianne said...

So excited to finally meet you in person at Blogfest this year! I adore the cereal bowls from Target, too cute, and Camille's cards are pretty fab! Have a great weekend! xo

Delta Daisies said...

I LOVE those blue Sam Edleman flats!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

So many goodies here! Love the shoes and yes you are crazy if you don't go back for those cereal bowls, adore them! Blogfest will be so fun- glad you actually booze this time! Muah- miss your face!! xoxo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh I so wish I could go!
I'm in love with those pointy flats, more items to add to my shopping list, oh God!
I love those business cards so so much, and yours would look fabulous if you spray them red or hot pink (or both!)
Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Lovely flats. :)

Brandi said...

Love the flats! so fun!

run-style-run.blogspot.com

christy said...

Love the business card edged in color, what a great idea. And being tall, I live in flats, those are really cute.

17 Perth said...

So many great items here--I love those shoes...that gold heel is adorable. I also love the superbowl for the food and for the commercials. Have a great weekend.

Karena said...

Chassity you will have such a great time at Blog Fest! Oh and I do adore those flats!! The gold heel makes them a bit more unique!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Love those bowls. I don't know what I would do without Target. I will be at BlogFest, too!! Would LOVE to meet you!

Just Spiff It said...

I think I want (not need) those bowls also. And those shoes, yummy!!