Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 21, 2012

Thursday Shops Of Note

Because shouldn't every Thursday begin with a little browsing?...

I just got lost in Blueprint Modern's lookbook.

I actually think they emailed me a few weeks ago. I didn't pay much attention then... my bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friend Christine just opened up an art shop, Wink of Pink. All sorts of beautiful and girly pretty over there.


Just a little peek, you really must go see the rest. Congrats, Christine :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently popped into Scout & Catalog's shop to see what was new. Loving this scarf and gradient silk tank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I'll wrap this up with this gorgeous dress that's on it's way to me. It pretty much looks like the perfect summer dress - forgiving and flattering, lightweight, and with cute details. I got the yellow

13 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

love Christine's art and so glad she did a shop! You should do the same with your art. now I am off to stalk that yellow dress love it and need it.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

1. I was on Scout and Catalogue this week too! Looking for a scarf for our trip to NZ, but I refused to pay >$100 so didn't get anything :(
2. Love Christine's art, very very pretty.
3. Love the dress!!!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

Adorable dress...can you find something equally as cute in maternity?! I am not feeling so cute these days :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

There is so much gorgeousness. So excited for Christine, her work is amazing. And PS I am ordering that Madewell dress ASAP

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Love that dress and so excited for Christine!

Unknown said...

Ah...you are just the absolute sweetest to mention my little shop- thank you so much!!! And of course, I love every other shop on this list- huge Scout & Catalogue fan. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love those pillows and so excited for Christine!! xoxx

Alexa said...

I love Christine's artwork! So pretty and feminine!

Katie O'Keefe said...

I love Christine's artwork! I would love something like that in a fancy closet or powder room. Lovely!

Julia Ryan said...

oh my stars I love that yellow dress. I want it in navy to wear into fall though! Love Christine's work, her pieces kick ass!

caycee said...

First cant wait to see you in thatyellow dress hot mama! second I am dying over that art where is the Love button?

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm all about yellow for summer..aaaand pretty much any other time, too (c: That dress is *perfecto*...especially since I was blog stalking this new blog about a French gal called "Manger" and she is ALWAYS in dresses...I'm inspired! And bravo to Christine, that girl's got balls *AND* talent, double threat kind of gal!!! (c:

navy and orange said...

love all the cuffs!


xoxo navy & orange